sabato 28 febbraio 2009

134 - Sunset Ending 19.09.08 p.2


John Paul makes it to the platform just as the train is leaving, he is angry and very upset, but looks across the platforms and sees Craig at another platform! They rush into an embrace :)






JP: Craig, you've got no idea how much you've hurt me. So I just wanted to say to you, you know, before you walk out of my life forever, that I wouldn't have missed any of it for the world.
Craig: What?
JP: I don't know how we keep finding ourselves here, I really don't. But the one thing that I do know, the one thing that i'm sure of is that I love you. I really love you and...

Craig: You are coming with me to Dublin, right? You're not 
just gonna see me off?
JP: Yes. If you want me to.
--
Craig: I love you, John Paul McQueen.
JP: Why wouldn't ya?














John Paul and Craig board the train hand in hand. 
 
While the train leaves Craig tells John Paul that when they get to Dublin, John Paul must tell everyone he is Craig's cousin Steve. John Paul looks at Craig in exasperation and Craig smiles, tells him he was joking and they ride the train away while cuddling with each other. 












Craig: Oh er, by the way when we get to Dublin if anyone asks you're my cousin Steve. 
Everyone thinks i'm straight.
JP: What?!
Craig: I'm messin'.



Craig: Oh er, by the way when we get to Dublin if anyone asks you're my cousin Steve. Everyone thinks i'm straight.
JP: What?!
Craig: I'm messin'.



THE END!
The most beautiful love story ever told


Nessun commento: