mercoledì 25 febbraio 2009

125 - ♥♥♥♥ Craig is back ♥♥♥♥ 02.09.08


Craig is BACK!!










JP sees Craig
Craig sees JP. 




Look of love.








They talk.
JP: what u doing here?
Craig: Jack
JP: You seen your mum?

Craig: Yeah, it was my first stop.

Then Craig 
knows Jp has a boyfriend and wants to leave..

Craig: What's he like?
JP: Who?
Craig: David Beckham, who do you think?JP: ...Tall?





Craig: Oh, cheers!
Craig: Look, don't worry, you'll sort
 things out. We used to argue all the time but we made up.--




Craig invites JP to go to the Dog, where they find  Darren.
JP: Colonic Irrigation?
Craig: A Priest?
Craig: I meant it when I said i'm glad you found someone you love. You do love him, right?JP: ...It's good to see ya.



Craig: Wait...You didn't answer my question.
JP: The answer's yes. I'm really sorry.







Craig: Don't be sorry. I just want you to be happy.

JP is going away, when Craig calls 
him and 
hugs him♥

















But Kieron sees them 
and JP is angry :(

Nessun commento: