venerdì 13 febbraio 2009

113 - Ok corral HO scene 13.09.07

The next day, Jake taunts Craig and tells him that he is disgusting whilst Frankie pressures Craig to get Sarah back. Craig finally shouts in frustration that he does not want Sarah, to his brother's disgust. As Steph walks in on the confrontation, oblivious to what has happened, Frankie insists that Craig loves Sarah. Finally pushed too far, he shouts at his mother that he loves John Paul, not Sarah! 
Frankie: How we gonna get Sarah back?
Craig: I don't want Sarah! I'm sorry mum.
Frankie: But you were engaged, love. That must mean something.
Craig: It means I was stupid, alright? That I didn't have the guts to admit it. I should never have asked her to marry me.
--
Frankie: You love Sarah.
Craig: No! I love John Paul.

Later, Craig walks with his family in the village when they run into the McQueens. While the Deans and the McQueens face off, OK Corral style and set to bicker amongst themselves, Craig and John 
Paul have just gazed silently and longingly at each other, ignoring their families; 
the two eventually run off together alone, which is only noticed by Michaela. 


They talk and John Paul is shocked when Craig tells him 
honestly that he wants him and not Sarah and that he loves him and does not care who 
knows it.
Craig: I don't want Sarah. I want you. And I don't want to waste 
anymore of my life pretending. I love you and I don't care who knows.

Nessun commento: