giovedì 26 febbraio 2009

126 - still in love 05.09.08 p.1

Craig: Will he be okay? I mean, about me?
JP: Yeah. Why wouldn't he be? It's not like there's anything's going on. *que awkward looks*
--
Craig: John Paul, look, it's easy to just sit here avoiding...whatever. But by the time you get round to things, the world has moved on and... you can lose too much.

Craig: He's jealous.
JP: Oh, I see your ego doesn't get any smaller. Craig, can you blame him after everything he's heard?
--
JP: Craig, I don't want to hear it.
Craig: I couldn't stand it. That's why I had to tell her.
JP: You told her you were gay?
Craig: I told her I was still in love with my ex.
--
Craig: You didn't even give me a chance. But i'm glad you didn't. You know, cause everything is much clearer now.
JP: Yeah, well it's a shame it's too late now.
Craig: No, it isn't.

Nessun commento: