venerdì 13 febbraio 2009

119 - dont leave me JP 20.09.07

It's the great day: Jp and Craig has to go to Dublin.
Craig: It's not you. It's being in the spotlight that makes me nervous.
Craig: Hey, thank you.
JP: What for?
Craig: For sticking with me.
--
Craig: It's just John Paul. I can't help who i've fallen in love with.

Jake: I'm trying to understand, Craig.
Craig: I don't even think I understand it myself. All I know is I love him. 



JP: I need to know that you wanna be with me.
Craig: Ofcourse I wanna be with you.


JP: Kiss me Craig






*but Craig is not ready to display his love in public*




JP: Would we even be here now if she hadn't walked in on us?
Craig: Yes. Yes yes, of course.
JP: How can you be so sure? Craig: I chose you.

JP: You don't know who you are. I love you Craig. With all my heart. You've changed my life totally. Irreversibly. And I'm never ever going to forget you. But however much I
 love you. I know I deserve more. I'm sorry.
Craig: Don't leave me... John Paul...

Nessun commento: