giovedì 26 febbraio 2009

127 - It's You, It's Always Been You p.2

JP opening the door for Craig, playing hard to get. "You don't take no for an answer, do you?" JP says, just exhausted. "Not anymore. Not from YOU." Craig says. *goes in for a kiss* And JP's all "whoa, whoa, whoa... I'm gonna go and see Kieron, all right?" 


Craig "Well, he can wait!" and goes in for a kiss a second time, because yeah, Craig GETS
 it, he knows the score, but still! And
 JP's hysterical reaction to Craig's first and then second attempt at a kiss!
 He looks all flustered, besides himself, all he can manage is a half-hearted "Craig, get out - I mean it!" - nothing like Back From
 Zante "GET OUT!" at all!

Craig slams the door, and then JP's just
 standing there, chest heaving, heart racing, totally frozen by Craig's emotional
 display.
Craig: I've spent an entire year of my life wondering what it could have been like. I go to clubs and I wonder if you would like the music. I sat in cafes thinking about what you would order. Would my housemates do your head in? How can I run away from you, when you're in here. Tell me that.
And then Craig goes on, and tells the tale of how he's been in the
 same prison JP's been in this entire year.
JP tells Craig to go, Craig says no, and where does that leave JP? lolz JP's says no, with his heart and body crying out to Craig.
 Craig's gonna ask JP one more
 time, but he needs to know it's the truth, and JP nods, a bit dazed - about to fall over. Craig asks, and JP bends the truth, drops his
 gaze. "No." he says, and then qualifies it with "I mean - and what difference does it make anyway?" because of course he does, but
 whether or not JP is completely in LOVE with Craig Dean, and wishes he had gone with him to Dublin was never in
 question! 

Craig: Just swear that you don't want me and I'll walk out of here and you'll never see me again. Just say it.
 Craig is there, all up in his grill, forcing JP to look at him, to SEE him. Completely naked,
 and out on a ledge for JP, for JP's love. That's all Craig wants, that's all he needs, and
 that's all JP has. And they share the same space, the same air. Everything stops! JP falls
 into Craig's arms.

Later.
Craig: So you're doing a runner?
JP: You're in my house.
Craig: You know what I mean.
JP: Don't be daft. It's you, it's always been you.



JP doesnt wanna lie anyomer and goes to tell Kieron the truth but  Niall disturbing the bliss.Yeah, okay Kieron was dead, but it's so sad knowing that at that moment JP was going to be fearleass and go after what he wanted until Niall decided to interfer. 
Jp finds Kieron. He dieds and JP thinks it's his fault.

Nessun commento: