venerdì 13 febbraio 2009

112 - I love JP 12.09.07

The next morning, Craig faces his family and friends again, with Jake and Nancy angry at him. Later, when Craig overhears Jake calling him a queer, he corrects him and says it is called gay.
Jake: Oh mum, face facts, he's a queer.
Craig: I think you'll find it's gay.


He then leaves to see Sarah. 
John Paul calls Craig, just as he leaves and Craig answers, but John Paul appears too upset to speak and hangs up before saying anything, much to Craig's anguish. When Craig gets to Sarah's house, Nancy attempts to stop him from seeing her, but Sarah asks him to come in, having already admitted to Nancy that she still loves Craig. 
Sarah: I wanna make it work Craig.
Craig: What I did was stupid. It's unforgivable. But me and John Paul it's...
Sarah: It's what?
Craig: I never meant to hurt you. I do love you... But I *love* John Paul... I wanna be with John Paul.
Craig then goes to see John Paul. However, Nancy maliciously and incorrectly tells John Paul that Craig is at Sarah's begging her to take him back and that John Paul should stay away from him. John Paul is devastated by this, thinking wrongly that Craig has let him down again. Craig knocks on the McQueen's door desperate to talk to John Paul, but despite his please, John Paul will not talk to him. 

Craig returns home dejected. Seeing that Craig is visibly upset, Frankie asks what is wrong, to which Craig replies, "its over mum" and starts to cry. Frankie assumes he is talking about Sarah and tries to tell him she will come 'round. Craig being actually upset at John Paul's rejection, completely breaks down, unable to tell Frankie what has happened.

Nessun commento: