domenica 1 marzo 2009

138 - Hollyoaks later - fruity tea 25.11.08









Craig - 'Fancy a brew?'
Steph - 'Yes please... so long as
 it's not fruit tea!'
Craig - 'A fruit tea... why 
would it be fruit tea?'
Steph - 'You know with you being gay I just presumed'

Craig - "Oh
 well excuse me I'm not gay"
Steph - "You kiss boys!"
Craig - "I kiss a boy"
Steph - "But that's not all you do"
Craig - "Well on occasions we .. we .. hold hands, satisfied?"
Steph - "Bet JP isnt"
Craig - "He has not complaints"

Upon arriving Steph and Craig are shocked to discover the cottage is owned by a man called Pete who is a nudist.

Craig and Pete have a talk, lying under the stars (dont u think the scene with Jp should be so romantic and sweet??.. I can dream a kiss between them but..) 

Pete: "So..you give that?"
Craig: "What? Technically is just one .. one guy John..John Paul..his name is John Paul" *oh dear Craigy, I love you*

Nessun commento: